Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Who stole my motivation??

Four months until the wedding week!! You would think that would be enough to get my arse into gear and start moving a bit more. I seriously lack motivation! I love the thought of exercising but actually getting to do it is a different story. I have many reasons, I suppose you could call them excuses, or maybe that's what I should start calling them!


I started working out in the mornings before work and before Phoebe wakes (yes I am finally using her real name!), doing the Michelle Bridge's DVD's which I LOVE, but I find in the mornings, my asthma is already playing up, so I can't really perform to my best and honestly struggle.


Now that I am working full- time, as soon as I arrive home from meetings, I do the washing, tidy the house all the while trying to spend time with Phoebe. I could go for a walk then, but I am scared of getting swooped (I have a terrible fear of birds).


Then I was thinking I could use lunch times at work, but two of them I have yard duty which leaves a measly fifteen minutes to eat. And on the other days, if it rains or it is too hot, I have to be around to take my class.

......Amongst all my EXCUSES, I want to feel good and look good in time for my wedding but also for myself. Since having Phoebe, my body has changed DRAMATICALLY and I don't have even a quarter of the body confidence I used to. No tight clothes here anymore!

So I ask, what can I do to motivate myself, when can I do my workouts.....I want to hear other's experiences?? Hopefully through you, I can improve and have someone else to answer too!

Bel x (Yes, I have started using my name too).

Images are from my Pinterest board "Move it!"

1 comments:

M & A's World said...

Unfortunately my only suggestion Is one you've tried. The only time I have spare, kid free and a bit of energy is first thing in the morning. As you said, afterxworkbus too tiring and weekends are too precious. Hope you find your motivation again!

Post a Comment

No, seriously, all comments are greatly appreciated and I do read them all! B x

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com