Tuesday, November 29, 2011

IMPORTANT - Change!

This has been coming for a few months now, the change I mean. I have always blogged over here at Blogger, I stumbled here when I started my first photography blog and then when my sister and I started our business together we blogged here. When I decided to start my very own personal blog, of course I didn't even think, here is where I stayed.

But over the last few months, there have been many glitches over here, that have made my writing more time consuming than it needs to be! Making it hard to upload photos, let alone actually publish a post. But today, I had enough when I logged into blogger and apparently I have no blogs on my reading list! I follow a few blogs religiously, so don't tell me I don't follow any blogs!

So a week or so ago, I got myself a Wordpress Blog and started to play around. Things aren't perfect and I know next to nothing, but I am willing to give it a red hot go. My blog is really basic, but I will build it up from there to be how I see it.

So for the bloggers who I follow, I have bookmarked you and will visit you each day for my updates!! But for those of you who follow me, bookmark me and head over and leave a comment on my new blog so that I know you have found me www.amumsreality.wordpress.com the best part about Word Press that I have found, is my ability to reply directly to comments (like a chat conversation).

So join me
Bel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No, seriously, all comments are greatly appreciated and I do read them all! B x

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com