Friday, November 4, 2011

Elf on the what??

Did you realize it is only just over seven weeks until Christmas? I can't, the years seem to fly by quicker as I get older! So I've started to hit the shops, get the gifts organized! I seriously can't wait for the big day to arrive so I can see P's face, as well as all our pretend nieces/nephews!

Christmas Eve is hubby to be's birthday, so everyone always ends up at our house for a celebration. Each year, I love to do things for the kids. This year, Pinterest has given my lots of inspiration. Pop over and see my Christmas board!
But most of all I am excited about the Elf on the Shelf which I ordered yesterday for P! I couldn't order it direct from the store but managed to search the internet for another option. My mind is filled with things to do with him and where to put him when he arrives! Fingers crossed he arrives before the 1st of December!

Basically he is an Elf which comes with his story in book form to share with your kids. You can also jump online, name and adopt him! He has been sent by Santa to check out if you are being naughty or nice. Each night he flies back to the North Pole to report to Santa and the next morning, returns to a new watch post in your house (I'm thinking the fridge and also assailing from light fittings, just to name a few). Best of all, he can't be touched because his magic will wear off. I'm going to have so much fun with him!!

Bx

3 comments:

M & A's World said...

Love the idea!!

M & A's World said...

Have though more about this and I want one. Where did you get it??

Life at no2 said...

I ended up getting it from Amazon, it apparently got shipped the other day and should arrive by December, fingers crossed!

Post a Comment

No, seriously, all comments are greatly appreciated and I do read them all! B x

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com