Thursday, November 3, 2011

MUMvember day two!

*A scream free zone!
When I first saw Mumvember, I decided to do it in the order it was presented. A bad decision, I thought, as I knew that the "Scream free zone" day also coincided with a big visit to Highpoint with P in tow, to put a big dent in the Christmas shopping.
Don't get me wrong, I take P shopping with me, but it is normally for quick in and out trips, no window shopping or trying on any items. Because normally tantrums ensue and then the "I want's" begin too.
But I must say how proud of P I am, we spent hours looking for pressies (including a visit to Toys R Us, which much have been pure torture for my girl when I told her she wasn't allowed to ask for anything!). She even waited patiently while I tried on at least 20 sets of bathers, all the while saying "I like those one's mum, they are pretty!".
So her reward was a visit to The Pancake Parlour, she was so excited! It was also my reward too, I didn't yell once, or raise my voice even a touch (even when she did loos one of her haviana's in a shop!). It was actually a lot easier than I thought.
Bx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No, seriously, all comments are greatly appreciated and I do read them all! B x

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com