Thursday, November 24, 2011

My plan of attack!

I'm not doing this to fit into my wedding dress, no not at all, considering my major fitting is on Monday! I feel blah! I don't like how I feel, how I look in the mirror and how lazy I am. Something has to change. I need a different tack.

Last night it came to me, I'm a planner and a visual learner, so therefore I need to go forth and plan. In the darkness of my study, I made a grid, it started on Thursday (which is today) and goes for a week. I listed the exercise I planned to do for each day, had a box underneath which is blank for me to fill out the duration of time I did it for. Under that, I have another box, it's called "lame excuses", which, if I don't move at all that day, I have to write my reason why.....because indeed, it will be lame, and will seem even more so if it is written down there for me to see.


Then I hit the scales, I weighed myself (though I'm not overly fussed about this number) and then I measured myself too, which I will use as more of a guide for me. This also went on my little document, in black and white. And now it belongs on my fridge door. I also have one hanging in my office at work. Did I mention I also emailed it to a friend - I'll have to answer to her now too!

They say it takes 21 days to start a new habit, this is day one. I feel motivated in my tracksuit gear today. I'm looking forward to all I have planned.

Bel x

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I totally agree. I need to plan ahead, have something in my mind. I hope it sticks. Good luck x

Post a Comment

No, seriously, all comments are greatly appreciated and I do read them all! B x

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com