Thursday, October 27, 2011

Your wine is my vodka, don't judge!

I read somewhere the other day that the average two to three year old asks on average 400 questions a day. So now when P asks yet another random or pointless question, for reasons only know to her, I try to think of this! (Her most classic was "Why should I have to wear pants? Chipmunks don't!").

But some days, thinking of that fact, or taking a deep breath or even answering in my head "I don't bloody know!" just doesn't seem to cut it. Sometimes I will have a vodka with dinner and that will help me unwind and do the trick!


Most people have a nice white or red with dinner most nights, that is, of course, completely acceptable and almost very adult like. I can't drink the stuff, it tastes like cats pee (of course, I don't know that for a fact, but that's what I think it may taste like). I have suffered with migraines since I was 12, I've dealt with them for most of my adult life, and after many years of migraines (I never got a hangover, I got these instead), I realized that vodka and o.j is the only drink that leaves me migraine free.

So before you judge the girl sitting at the table near you in a restaurant who just ordered something other than the acceptable wine to have with her meal, don't judge, take a moment..... that girl is probably me, she's probably answered 400 why questions that very day, she probably just wants to enjoy her meal in peace with a drink that wont give her a migraine. All so that tomorrow she can do it all again and answer the 400 questions that her daughter will dish out.

What's your drink of choice?

B x

1 comments:

M & A's World said...

I was just thinking if a wine!! After dealing with a 3yr old who won't poo in the toilet, I deserve one!! Don't judge!!!

Post a Comment

No, seriously, all comments are greatly appreciated and I do read them all! B x

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com